Requirements To Study in Ireland:
To study in Ireland, international students must take some mandatory standardized tests to prove English Language Proficiency and fulfil other academic requirements.
The application process is based on undergraduate and postgraduate admissions for EU/EEA (European Economic Area) and Non-EU countries.
One big difference between study in the US and Ireland is that in the states, students study a broad range of subjects to begin with and decide on the subject in which they wish to major later on in their degree. However, in Ireland, students must decide on their major area of study when initially applying to the university,Ireland study visa consultant in Chandigarh
Ireland Universities are known to be amongst the top research-based educational institutions in the world. The graduate research students are the key contributors for research and innovation in Ireland.Checklist for For a Ireland Study Visa, following documentation for your student visa that meet the Ireland Study Visa Consultant In Mohali, Chandigarh of the visa procedure
Even though Ireland has its own language i.e. Irish but English is also the official language of the country. This makes Ireland a good choice for the international students and a hub for multinational companies.
How does Ireland Benefit International Students?
- Universities of Ireland are ranked among the top 5% universities in the world.
- The Ireland education system is generally considered to be amongst the top 20 education systems in the world.
- World-class research opportunities for the students.
- Ireland has a strong Asian community.
- Well-connected to Europe.
- Largest exporter of software to different parts of the world.
- Well-known pharmaceuticals industry.
- Students have good involvement with the industrial training.
- Due to well-settled industries and post degree opportunities, it is easy to find a job.
- Provides 2-year stay back option for postgraduate students.
- Ireland is the Europe's most entrepreneurial country.
- It is counted amongst the world's most safe nations.
|Total Number of Public Universities||7|
|Total Number of Full-Time students in research||8,043|
|Acceptance Rate||10% to 20%|
|Popular Courses||Computer Science, Literature and Business Studies Highest Paid Job Sector Information and Communication|
|Highest Pay||1,222 USD weekly|
|Best Feature the only English-speaking nation in Europe|
- CITAS College
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute of Design
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Griffith College
- IBAT College
- IBSD – Irish Business School Dublin
- Institute of Technology Carlow
- Munster Technological University
- Mynooth University Ireland
- National College of Ireland
- Royal Irish International Business School
- TU Dublin
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- University College Cork
Ireland universities are considered to be amongst the top 1% higher education institutions for research. It involves 19 fields, social sciences, natural sciences and humanities. Ireland government spends around 898 million USD in research annually.
Due to such initiatives, Ireland is now becoming a favourite destination for research amongst the undergraduate and postgraduate students in their relevant fields.
Some of the life-changing inventions made by Irish people – guided missile, coloured photography, nickel-zinc batteries, submarines and leprosy treatment.
Research and innovation is the backbone of this country.
Providing Excellence in Education
- The quality of education imparted to the students is kept under the strict check by Irish State Agency, Quality and Qualification Ireland. It is an independent state agency which keeps track of the education services in Ireland.
- Ireland is investing considerably in the higher education of the students. The investment has gone up by 10% as compared to the last decade.
- It has the highest participation rate of 65% in terms of education in the world.