Why Choose to study in Australia?
An increasing number of Indian students are opting for Australia to study abroad for the following reasons
1. World Class Education System and Infrastructure
2. Diversity of students
3. Post-Study Work Opportunities 4. Excellent Quality of Living
World Class Education System and Infrastructure:
Australia study visa consultant in Chandigarh,Mohali will help you to get international exposure because an Australian degree is globally recognized. Whatever course you choose to undertake, you'll be assured of unbeatable academic excellence and support system for international Study.
Diversity Of Students:
Australia study visa consultant in Mohali is a very accessible destination for international students. The major universities here welcome international students, and provide programs and services that are tailored toward helping study abroad students make the most out of their educational experience.
You won't get that feeling of missing home-Out of the over 200,000 people who became Australian citizens in 2019-2020, 38,209 were Indians, the highest number on record.
Language is no bar
In 2017-18 India was the largest source of new permanent annual migrants to Australia since 2016, and overall third largest source nation of cumulative total migrant population behind England and China, 20.5% or 33,310 out of 162,417 Australian permanent resident visas went to the Indians who also additionally had 70,000 students were studying in Australian universities and colleges, and Hindi (ranked 8th with 0.7% of total population) and Punjabi (ranked 10th with 0.6% of total population) are among the top 10 languages spoken in Australia.
Post-Study Work Opportunities
International students can work for 40 hours a fortnight supporting themselves with living expenses. International students can work part-time while on a student visa, which will further help them to knock down the price of studying abroad in Australia.
There is dignity of labour and no job is considered demeaning. With the minimum wage in Australia at just under 17 dollars per hour, students can cover a good chunk of their expenses associated with rent, groceries, utilities, and maybe even a bit of tuition.
Excellent Quality of Living
Most parts of Australia enjoy great weather which is an added bonus for students. Except for some places, Australia's climate remains moderately warm to downright hot year-round. Beaches are sun-drenched and attract tourists by the thousands.
Top universities that are located in Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne have temperatures that are usually above 50 degrees Fahrenheit. A point to keep in mind is that, as Australia is in the southern hemisphere, seasons are reversed, and Christmas is sunny and warm!
Lots of activities
For students who enjoy exploring the outdoors, there is an endless number of memorable activities waiting for you. Plenty of outdoor adventures are available, and students can get away from civilization anytime they wish! Explore the Australian outback…. hobnob with kangaroos on Kangaroo Island…check out some rock formations that are two billion years old and go trekking in stunningly beautiful rainforests. You can experience gorgeous scuba diving and snorkelling, and swim with the fishes under the Great Barrier Reef! For those who enjoy indoor activities, Australia is home to world class museums and art centres, and the Sydney Opera house hosts over 40 shows per week.
- Study Abroad Scholarship Options
- Work while you study
- Language no bar!
- Fabulous weather
- Diversity of students
- Global Academic Recognition
- Wide choice of subjects
- Australian Institute of Music
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University, Melbourne & Sydney Study Centre
- Deakin University
- Deakin College
- Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT)
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Griffith University
- ICMS Sydney
- James Cook University, Brisbane
- Latrobe University
- Le Cordon Bleu
- Murdoch University
- Macquarie University, Sydney
- Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Monash University
- Navitas Group – Curtin College
- Navitas Group – Deakin Collge
- Navitas Group – Griffith College
- Navitas Group – La Trobe College Australia
- Navitas Group – NIC Newcastle University
- Navitas Group – ACAP: Australian College of Applied Psychology
- Navitas Group – SAIBT: South Australian Institute of Business and Technology
- Navitas Group – SIBT: Sydney Institute of Business and Technology
- Navitas Group – WSUIC: Western Sydney University International College
- Navitas Group – ECAE: Educational Enterprise Australia PTY Eynesbury College Academy of English
- Navitas Group – Edith Cowan College
- Newcastle International College (NIC)
- PGA International Golf Institute
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Southern Cross University
- Southern Cross University – Melbourne Campus
- Southern Cross University – Sydney Campus
- Stanley College
- Sydney Film School
- The Hotel School
- University of Adelaide
- The University of Adelaide College
- The University of Queensland
- University of Sunshine Coast
- University of Tasmania
- Victoria University Melbourne
- Victoria University Sydney
- Victorian Institute of Technology
- Western Sydney University